Emergency Call Routing Function (ECRF)
- ESInet component.
- LoST determines the appropriate destination (i.e. responder) using the emergency caller's location and type of service request. In NG 9-1-1, the type of service is "emergency" and the destination is the appropriate PSAP based on caller location.
- Engineered to IETF and NENA standards.
- Software based, running on COTS hardware java based with Apache Tomcat, PostgressSQL and PostGis.
- Provides GIS and Next Gen call routing.
- Validates both civic and geodetic locations.
- Interoperates with LNG's and ESRP's via PIDF-LO standard.
- Designed for geographic diversity and backup across multiple datacenters.